- A part of your body that rhymes with bed and sits on top of your shoulders.
- You have 10 of them.
- Also referred to as the "funny bone" and is in two places on your body.
- Which body part requires a "ball joint" to help it work?
- The body part/s that have the smallest bones in the body and help with balance.
- The part of the body that can get injured running; ___________ splints.
- Where is the Achilles tendon?
- Where does Carpal Tunnel Syndrome occur?
- If broken or injured, this body part can cause black eyes, sinus infections and a sore throat.
- Whiplash is a common injury that happens to your _________when you are in a car accident.
- A migraine affects what part of the body?
- A common joint injury, arthritis most often first strikes in the __________.
- A familiar sports injury called Tennis _________, occurs where?
- Popping or locking of your ____________ is referred to as TMJ.
- Besides McDonald's, the arches on your body are located in your _________ .
Body quiz answers:
1. head |
2. fingers and toes |
3. arms |
4. shoulder or hip |
5. ears |
6. shins |
7. heel |
9. nose |
10. neck |
11. head |
12. hands |
13. elbow |
14. jaw |